Exciting opportunity to secure a prime site which is walking distant to Rusutsu Ski Resort.
This small subdivision located next to Rusutsu Resort is quickly becoming one of the most popular areas to buy land and build within the Rusutsu/Niseko area.
Please see my key points for why this is a great opportunity below:
- Walking distance to the resort. It is rare to find land in both Niseko and Rusutsu that will allow you to walk to the resort or ski most of the way back!
- Easy to develop – rectangle plot shape with adjoining road access. Utilities can be connected from road frontage however septic tank installation is required.
- Elevated land – plot is situated in an elevated position which provides nice views of the ski resort and Rusutsu Valley.
- All year-round resort – Rusutsu is an all-year-round location. Rusutsu Resort has been voted the 1# Ski Resort in Japan multiple times. The ski area is great for all levels of skier/snowboarder. Smooth groomers for learners. Fantastic off-piste riding and many backcountry options for those looking for an adventure. The summer season also has a lot to offer with a theme park within walking distance of the property along with four resort managed golf courses with great member benefits.
- Appreciation potential – This is some of the nearest property you can purchase next to the resort. Sites close to the resort are in high demand and tend to appreciate the fastest as supply decreases. Rusutsu is growing in popularity with an ever-increasing buyer demographic. There are already many new homes built in this area with more on the way.
- Good Location – One hour and thirty minutes from the New Chitose Airport and Sapporo. Forty-five minutes to Niseko and only twenty-five minutes to Lake Toya.
Please inquire for more information. This is your chance to get in early on an exciting opportunity. Property tends to sell quickly in this subdivision so do not miss your chance!