Hanazono North Hills 454 Tsubo Residential/Commercial Land is a generous housing site with protected views of both Mount Yotei and Hanazono ski slopes.
It is one of the few plots in the popular North Hills neighborhood that allows both residential and hotel-licensed commercial rental properties.
Convenient location for walking around Hanazono:
- 9-minute walk to the Park Hyatt Niseko
- 12-minute walk to Hanazono Ski Resort
- 14-minute walk to Hanazono Golf Course
Easy access to Kutchan and Hirafu:
- 9-minute drive to Kutchan Station
- 13-minute drive to Hirafu Village
- 30% Building Footprint = 449 sqm / 4,834 sqft
- 100% Floor Area Ratio = 1,497 sqm / 16,114 sqft
- 13 meter maximum height
- Utilities already installed
- Strong demand for mixed-zone plots in North Hills to develop fully-licensed rental properties.
- Park Hyatt Niseko has established Hanazono as a luxury lifestyle destination.
- Nikko Styles Hotel currently under construction with new facilities and amenities.
- Keng0 Kuma-designed luxury villas under construction adjacent to Park Hyatt Niseko.
- Hanazono Gondola extension to Mount Weiss will significantly expand ski terrain.
- The future Shinkansen bullet train station and Sapporo highway interchange will be less than 10-minutes away offering convenient access to both Tokyo and Sapporo.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about this exclusive opportunity.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: +81-136-21-6960