Annupuri Vista is a rare opportunity to acquire the last development site of scale in Annupuri.
This land is conveniently located along Route 66 near the entrance to Annupuri Ski Resort with 180 meters for road frontage.
The gently sloping topography provides protected views of the Konbu mountain range and Mount Annupuri with a natural stream running through the length of the site.
A legacy TMK investment structure is available offering unique tax advantages for this freehold land and future investment opportunities.
Also included are approved development plans for a luxury-branded wellness resort and private villas designed by Pritzker Architecture Prize winner Tadao Ando.
Total Site Area
• 328,272 sqm
• 3,533,490 sqft
• 99,476 tsubo
Outside the Quasi-National Park = More Development Flexibility
• 50% Building Coverage Ratio = 164,136 sqm / 1,766,745 sqft
• 200% Floor Area Ratio = 656,544 sqm / 7,066,980 sqft
• Building Height: 15 meters (25 meters for hotels)
• Drinking water well with quality report
• Onsen hot spring well drilled and tested
• Overhead power along Route 66
• 3-minute drive to Annupuri Ski Resort
• 4-minute drive to Moiwa Ski Resort
• 8-minute drive to Niseko Town
• 12-minute drive to Hirafu Village
Amenities Within Walking Distance
• 1-minute walk to Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant
• 6-minute walk to a cafe, bar, and new Izakaya at Annupuri Garden
• 7-minute walk to Rakuichi Soba, featured on “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations”
• 10-minute walk to Yugokorotei Onsen for the quintessential outdoor rotenburo experience
• Strong play on future Aman Niseko and new lift infrastructure connecting Annupuri with Moiwa
• Expanding luxury lifestyle market with prominent neighbors in Annupuri Garden, Annupuri Residences, and Annupuri Village
• Increasing demand outpacing available supply of land
Contact our sales team today to learn more about this exclusive opportunity!
• Email: email@example.com
• Office: +81-136-21-6960