If you’re looking for a tranquil getaway on the doorstep of the best side- and backcountry Niseko has to offer, look no further.
Pine House is nestled in a grove of pine trees, located in the increasingly popular development, Yunosato (“Onsen Village”). Here you’ll wake up to wonderful views of Yotei, drive just six minutes to Moiwa or eight minutes to Annupuri, and enjoy the unique combination of seclusion and easy access to an array of mountains and onsens. With nearby high-end developments such as Annupuri Garden and Annupuri Village, long-standing Michelin bib gourmand restaurants, Del Sole Pizza and Rakuichi Soba, and newcomer, Sushi Shin (led by 3-star Michelin chef, Masaki Miyakawa), this hidden gem won’t stay hidden much longer.
– Excellent views of Mt. Yotei
– Great natural lighting, with floor-to-ceiling windowed sunroom and a large corner bay window
– Adjacent land plot could be packaged with home purchase if desired
– Large garage with plenty of storage space
– Potential for a fourth bedroom
– Up-and-coming neighborhood with strong potential for capital appreciation
If you would like to explore this property in more detail please reach out to one of our sales team at the email address provided below. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for that complete mountain lifestyle experience.